Educational Advisory Board
The Educational Advisory Board, also known as the Family Economics and Financial Education National Master Educator Team, is a team of classroom educators who develop, test, and revise curriculum materials and provide ongoing programming guidance.
- Kathleen Beck, Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher, Holland High School, Holland, MI
- Lisa Bender, Business Teacher, Southern Garrett High School, Oakland, MD
- Marjorie Chinadle, Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher, North Star Schools, Rudyard, MT
- Kim Knoche, Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher, Forsyth Schools, Forsyth, MT
- Glenda Seward, Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher, Mid-Prairie High School, Wellman, IA
- Tracey Newman, Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher, Ste. Genevieve High School, Ste. Genevieve, MO
- Shelly Stanton, Business Teacher, Billings West High School, Billings, MT
To learn more about the Family Economics & Financial Education Project and about how to become a part of this elite team, please see http://fefe.arizona.edu/about-fefe/by-educators-for-educators/master-educator.