Financial Literacy Events & Workshops
Where Does Your Money Go?
Do you have a plan for your money? Do you know where it goes each week?
Where Does Your Money Go? is an introductory money management class that focuses on helping you develop a spending-savings plan that works for you! During the class you will:
- Explore spending habits
- Walk through a spending-saving plan
- Develop new skills and tools to manage money
- Create your own SMART financial goal(s)
Join us for a FREE interactive class and take control of your money!
Where Does Your Money Go? - Join us via Zoom every Monday for a one-time class. Pick the date that works in your schedule. Registration is required.
- Dates: 6/7 6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26
- Time: Mondays from 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- Questions? Contact: Cate Gore firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration required: Email Cate Gore email@example.com to receive your Zoom link and class materials