Print and Television Features
- How Parents, Romantic Partners Influence Student Spending, https://goo.gl/2Ygujo, UA News, March 1, 2016
- New PERC and TCAI Study Finds Federal Law Discourages Consumers from Learning About Credit Reports and Scores. http://goo.gl/D1ZYH2. Busomess Wire, April 23, 2015
- Where Credit Report Reforms Fall Short. http://goo.gl/SM8bkP. American Banker, March 24, 2015.
- UA Economists Focus on Oil Prices. http://goo.gl/dihTKw. UA News, February 25, 2015.
- New U.S. Chamber Report Underscores Benefits of Risk-Based Pricing in Consumer Market. http://goo.gl/N8Vy83. U.S. Chamber of Commerce, October 28, 2014.
- A Credit Card Survival Guide for New Grads. http://goo.gl/uD0QO7. CreditCardForum, May, 2014.
- Effective Web 2.0 Tools For Your Classroom. PDF. Association for Career and Technical Education - Techniques. January, 2013.
- Workshop Helps Iowa Educators Build Financial Literacy Skills in Students. http://goo.gl/ZNIfC. Iowa State University Extension, September 1, 2011.
- UA Study: Financial Education Creates Positive 'Snowball Effect'. http://uanews.org/node/41520. The University of Arizona's UA News, August 31, 2011.
- School of Social Work Brings Financial Literacy Concepts to Baltimore Classrooms. http://goo.gl/TN8BF. University of Maryland News, August 31, 2011.
- Talking to Kids About the Market. http://goo.gl/LCvYk. SmartMoney, August 11, 2011.
- Bringing Financial ABCs To School Curriculums. http://goo.gl/pYkBr. NPR, July 5, 2011.
- UA Workshop to Arm Teachers with Financial Education Tools. http://uanews.org/node/40356. The University of Arizona's UA News, June 22, 2011.
- PNC Bank Awards $48,000 to MSDE To Enhance Financial Literacy Education. http://bit.ly/hWd4Qv, Maryland Department of Education, April 15, 2011.
- Young People Learn Financial Literacy, http://bit.ly/fpdMwY, Arizona Public Media, March 29, 2011.
- Higher Education Costs: Valuable Tools Help Parents and Students Cope, http://ow.ly/4ecN5, American Banking & Market News, March 10, 2011.
- UA Part of America's Financial Test, http://uanews.org/node/37994, The University of Arizona's UA News, February 17, 2011
- Top 6 Ways Money Skills Give College Students an Edge, http://bit.ly/h3dXEq, CBS Money Watch, January 6, 2011.
- Avon Teacher Keeps Students In The Money, http://www.yankton.net/articles/2010/11/12/community/doc4cde2290ed0e8441826957.txt, Press & Dakotan, November 12, 2010.
- UA group to study accuracy of credit reports, http://blog.azbiz.com/2010/10/29/ua-group-to-study-accuracy-of-credit-reports/, Inside Tucson Business Blog, October 29. 2010
- UA-Led Study to Check Accuracy of Credit Bureaus http://uanews.org/node/34946, The University of Arizona's UA News October 28, 2010
- UA Units Merge to Tackle Economics, Finance Educator Shortfall, http://uanews.org/node/32564, The University of Arizona's UA News, June 29, 2010
- UA Leads National Effort to Train Personal Finance Educators, http://uanews.org/node/32067, The University of Arizona's UA News, June 9, 2010
- CARD Act Takes Effect Monday, Arizona Public Media KUAZ AM/FM, February 21, 2010.
- New Rules for Credit Card Companies Begin Monday, http://www.kvoa.com/videos/?id=1204, KVOA.com, February 18, 2010.
- Beyond the Calculator. Today's Focus Magazine, Fall 2009.
- Norton School Invites Alumni to "Take Charge." The University of Arizona's UA News, November 6, 2009.
- Wanago Finalist for ACTE's Outstanding Career and Technical Educator Award. The Association for Career and Technical Education, November 2, 2009.
- Credit-Wise Cats teach UA students to avoid debt, http://www.kold.com/global/story.asp?s=10983428, KOLD News 13, August 24, 2009.
- MD Leading in Financial Literacy Education. abc2news.com, August 5, 2009.
- Maryland Taking a Lead in Financial Literacy Education. Maryland Department of Education, August 4, 2009.
- Graham Awarded Take Charge Grant. Zanesville TimesRecorder.com, July 29, 2009
- Financial Educators Meet in Tucson,http://uanews.org/node/25791, The University of Arizona's UA News, June 1, 2009
- Local couple teach teens financial literacy http://www.sahuaritasun.com/articles/2009/01/14/columns/columns04.txt, The Sahuarita Sun, January 13, 2009
- College students in debt’s grip, http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/198130.php, Arizona Daily Star, August 26, 2008
- Freshman Financing the Subject of Major Study, http://uanews.org/node/18229, UA News, February 12, 2008
- SS. Peter & Paul, Sahuarita schools win Jr. Duel event, http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/ss/local/84442.php, May 6, 2008
- UA Training Money Management Educators, http://uanews.org/node/19954, UA News, June 5, 2008
Contact the TCAI staff regarding print and television features by way of:
Kim Brooke, Marketing and Communication Assistant Director
External publications, graphics, Web site, press release coordinator.